These authors contributed equally to this work.
Lumbrokinase from earthworm extract ameliorates second-hand smoke-induced cardiac fibrosis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Lai, C.-H., Han, C.-K., Shibu, M. A., Pai, P. Y., Ho, T.-J., Day, C. H., Tsai, F.-J., Tsai, C.-H., Yao, C.-H. and Huang, C.-Y. (2014), Lumbrokinase from earthworm extract ameliorates second-hand smoke-induced cardiac fibrosis. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21993
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- Taiwan Department of Health, Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH102-TD-B-111-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!