These authors contributed equally to this work.
Zearalenone exposure affects mouse oocyte meiotic maturation and granulosa cell proliferation
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Hou, Y.-J., Zhu, C.-C., Xu, Y.-X., Cui, X.-S., Kim, N.-H. and Sun, S.-C. (2014), Zearalenone exposure affects mouse oocyte meiotic maturation and granulosa cell proliferation. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21995
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB138503
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: KJQN201402
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31301860
- BioGreen 21 Program, RDA, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: PJ009594, PJ009080, PJ00909801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!