These authors contributed equally to this work.
Zearalenone exposure affects mouse oocyte meiotic maturation and granulosa cell proliferation
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1226–1233, September 2015
How to Cite
Hou, Y.-J., Zhu, C.-C., Xu, Y.-X., Cui, X.-S., Kim, N.-H. and Sun, S.-C. (2015), Zearalenone exposure affects mouse oocyte meiotic maturation and granulosa cell proliferation. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1226–1233. doi: 10.1002/tox.21995
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB138503
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: KJQN201402
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31301860
- BioGreen 21 Program, RDA, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: PJ009594, PJ009080, PJ00909801
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tox21995-sup-0001-supptable1.doc||31K||Supplementary Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.