Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest. Our experiments involving the use of broilers, and the use of chickens and all experimental procedures involving animals were approved by Sichuan Agricultural University Animal Care and Use Committee.
Toxicological effects of nickel chloride on the cytokine mRNA expression and protein levels in intestinal mucosal immunity of broilers
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1309–1321, November 2015
How to Cite
Wu, B., Cui, H., Peng, X., Fang, J., Zuo, Z., Deng, J., Wang, X. and Huang, J. (2015), Toxicological effects of nickel chloride on the cytokine mRNA expression and protein levels in intestinal mucosal immunity of broilers. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1309–1321. doi: 10.1002/tox.22001
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2015
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2014
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT 0848
- Education Department and Scientific Department of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 09ZZ017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!