These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of diallyl trisulfide on induction of apoptotic death in murine leukemia WEHI-3 cells in vitro and alterations of the immune responses in normal and leukemic mice in vivo
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Hung, F.-M., Shang, H.-S., Tang, N.-Y., Lin, J.-J., Lu, K.-W., Lin, J.-P., Ko, Y.-C., Yu, C.-C., Wang, H.-L., Liao, J.-C., Lu, H.-F. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), Effects of diallyl trisulfide on induction of apoptotic death in murine leukemia WEHI-3 cells in vitro and alterations of the immune responses in normal and leukemic mice in vivo. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.22005
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- Taiwan Department of Health, China Medical University Hospital Cancer Research Center of Excellence . Grant Number: DOH101-TD-C-111-005
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan . Grant Number: CMU97-127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!