Effects of co-exposure to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and polychlorinated biphenyls on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in mice
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1364–1374, December 2015
How to Cite
Shan, Q., Huang, F., Wang, J. and Du, Y. (2015), Effects of co-exposure to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and polychlorinated biphenyls on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in mice. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1364–1374. doi: 10.1002/tox.22006
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- The Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: XDB14040201.
- The MOST of China . Grant Number: Projects 2011CB936001 and 2012CB822101.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!