Hormetic effects of noncoplanar PCB exposed to human lung fibroblast cells (HELF) and possible role of oxidative stress
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1385–1392, December 2015
How to Cite
Hashmi, M. Z., Khan, K. Y., Hu, J., Naveedullah, Su, X., Abbas, G., Yu, C. and Shen, C. (2015), Hormetic effects of noncoplanar PCB exposed to human lung fibroblast cells (HELF) and possible role of oxidative stress. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1385–1392. doi: 10.1002/tox.22008
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81001475, 41271334
- Science and Technology Development Foundation of Hangzhou. Grant Number: 20101131N05
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LR12D01001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!