These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oral exposure of pubertal male mice to endocrine-disrupting chemicals alters fat metabolism in adult livers
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1434–1444, December 2015
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Lin, X., Miao, W., Wang, L., Wu, Y. and Fu, Z. (2015), Oral exposure of pubertal male mice to endocrine-disrupting chemicals alters fat metabolism in adult livers. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1434–1444. doi: 10.1002/tox.22013
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21107098, 21277128
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z5090273
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!