These authors contributed equally to this work.
Involvement of L-type Ca2+ channel and toll-like receptor-4 in nickel-induced interleukin-8 gene expression
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Chung, C.-A., Wong, J.-H., Chen, B.-K., Chiu, S.-J., Klahan, S., Lee, Y.-C. and Chang, W.-C. (2014), Involvement of L-type Ca2+ channel and toll-like receptor-4 in nickel-induced interleukin-8 gene expression. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.22016
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!