The role of glutathione detoxification pathway in MCLR-induced hepatotoxicity in SD rats
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Li, S., Chen, J., Xie, P., Guo, X., Fan, H., Yu, D., Zeng, C. and Chen, L. (2014), The role of glutathione detoxification pathway in MCLR-induced hepatotoxicity in SD rats. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.22017
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 31070457
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!