The role of glutathione detoxification pathway in MCLR-induced hepatotoxicity in SD rats
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1470–1480, December 2015
How to Cite
Li, S., Chen, J., Xie, P., Guo, X., Fan, H., Yu, D., Zeng, C. and Chen, L. (2015), The role of glutathione detoxification pathway in MCLR-induced hepatotoxicity in SD rats. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1470–1480. doi: 10.1002/tox.22017
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 31070457
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.