Environmental safety level of lead (Pb) pertaining to toxic effects on grey mullet (Mugil cephalus) and Tiger perch (Terapon jarbua)
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 24–43, January 2016
How to Cite
Hariharan, G., Purvaja, R. and Ramesh, R. (2016), Environmental safety level of lead (Pb) pertaining to toxic effects on grey mullet (Mugil cephalus) and Tiger perch (Terapon jarbua). Environ. Toxicol., 31: 24–43. doi: 10.1002/tox.22019
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Earth Science, Government of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: OES/ICMAM-PD/11thPlan/ME/IOM/56/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!