Accumulation of di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate causes endocrine-disruptive effects in marine medaka (Oryzias melastigma) embryos
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Ye, T., Kang, M., Huang, Q., Fang, C., Chen, Y., Liu, L. and Dong, S. (2014), Accumulation of di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate causes endocrine-disruptive effects in marine medaka (Oryzias melastigma) embryos. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.22028
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Special Scientific Research Funds for Environmental Protection Commonweal Section. Grant Number: 201309027
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21207127, 21277137
- Key Lab of Urban Environment and Health, Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KLUEH-S-201303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!