*These authors contributed equally to this work.
BisGMA-induced cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in macrophages are attenuated by wogonin via reduction of intrinsic caspase pathway activation
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 176–184, February 2016
How to Cite
Huang, F.-M., Chang, Y.-C., Lee, S.-S., Yeh, C.-H., Lee, K. G., Huang, Y.-C., Chen, C.-J., Chen, W.-Y., Pan, P.-H. and Kuan, Y.-H. (2016), BisGMA-induced cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in macrophages are attenuated by wogonin via reduction of intrinsic caspase pathway activation. Environ. Toxicol., 31: 176–184. doi: 10.1002/tox.22032
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2016
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!