A Planning Cycle for Integrating Digital Technology Into Literacy Instruction
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2014 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 455–464, March 2014
How to Cite
2014). A Planning Cycle for Integrating Digital Technology into Literacy. The Reading Teacher, 67(6), 455–464. doi:10.1002/trtr.1225, (
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!