Standardized approach for imaging and measuring Cesarean section scars using ultrasonography
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 252–259, March 2012
How to Cite
Naji, O., Abdallah, Y., Bij De Vaate, A. J., Smith, A., Pexsters, A., Stalder, C., McIndoe, A., Ghaem-Maghami, S., Lees, C., Brölmann, H. A. M., Huirne, J. A. F., Timmerman, D. and Bourne, T. (2012), Standardized approach for imaging and measuring Cesarean section scars using ultrasonography. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 39: 252–259. doi: 10.1002/uog.10077
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- 3http://www.institute.nhs.uk/ [Accessed 1 March 2011].. NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement (London, UK). Case series 1.
- 12Sonographic lower uterine segment thickness and risk of uterine scar defect: a systematic review. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2010; 32: 321–327., , , , , .
- 14Lower uterine segment thickness measurement in pregnant women with previous Cesarean section: reliability analysis using two- and three-dimensional transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2009; 33: 301–306., , , , .
- 17Comparison of inter- and intraobserver agreement and reliability between three different types of placental volume measurement technique (XI VOCAL, VOCAL and multiplanar) and validity in the in-vitro setting. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2010; 36: 210–217., , , , , .
- 24Ultrasound Studies of Caesarean Hysterotomy Scars. Lund University: Sweden, 2010..
- 26Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth. Medical Publications: Oxford University, 1995., .
- 33Caesarean deliveries: indications, techniques and complications. In Best Practice in Labour and Delivery, Warren R, Arulkumaran S (eds). Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, 2009; 104–115., .
- 34The Fetal Medicine Foundation. Measurement of cervical length. http://www.fetalmedicine.com/fmf/online-education/05-cervical-assessment [Accessed 1 March 2011].
- 35Visibility and measurement of Cesarean section scars in pregnancy: an interobserver variability study. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol; in press., , , , , , , , , , .