Accuracy of first-trimester ultrasound in the diagnosis of early embryonic demise: a systematic review
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 489–496, November 2011
How to Cite
Jeve, Y., Rana, R., Bhide, A. and Thangaratinam, S. (2011), Accuracy of first-trimester ultrasound in the diagnosis of early embryonic demise: a systematic review. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 38: 489–496. doi: 10.1002/uog.10108
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- 4First trimester bleeding. American College of Radiology. ACR Appropriateness Criteria. Radiology 2000; 215:(Suppl): 879–893., , , , , , , , , .
- 5Royal College of Radiologists, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Guidance on Ultrasound Procedures in Early Pregnancy. RCR/RCOG: London, 1995.
- 6The association of Early Pregnancy Units. AEPU organisational, clinical and supportive guidelines, 2007; http://www.early pregnancy.org.uk [Accessed 15 September 2011].
- 7The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. Ultrasound evaluation of first trimester pregnancy complications. SOGC Clinical Practice Guidelines, Number 161, June 2005. SOGC: Ottawa, 2005.
- 8Principles of and procedures for systematic reviews. Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context, 2nd edn. BMJ Books: London, 2001; 23–42., , .