Influence of power Doppler gain setting on Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis indices in vivo: can use of the individual sub-noise gain level optimize information?
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 75–80, July 2012
How to Cite
Collins, S. L., Stevenson, G. N., Noble, J. A., Impey, L. and Welsh, A. W. (2012), Influence of power Doppler gain setting on Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis indices in vivo: can use of the individual sub-noise gain level optimize information?. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 40: 75–80. doi: 10.1002/uog.10122
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Technique for the Estimation of Fractional Moving Blood Volume by Using Three-dimensional Power Doppler US, Radiology, 2015, 274, 1, 230, , , , ,
- 2Angiographie Doppler 3D placentaire : applications actuelles et à venir, Journal de Gynécologie Obstétrique et Biologie de la Reproduction, 2015, 44, 2, 107, , , , , , , ,
- 3Selection of the Sub-noise Gain Level for Acquisition of VOCAL Data Sets: A Reliability Study, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 2014, 40, 3, 562, , , , , ,
- 6Spatiotemporal image correlation-derived volumetric Doppler impedance indices from spherical samples of the placenta: intraobserver reliability and correlation with conventional umbilical artery Doppler indices, Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2012, 40, 4, , , ,