Influence of power Doppler gain setting on Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis indices in vivo: can use of the individual sub-noise gain level optimize information?
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 75–80, July 2012
How to Cite
Collins, S. L., Stevenson, G. N., Noble, J. A., Impey, L. and Welsh, A. W. (2012), Influence of power Doppler gain setting on Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis indices in vivo: can use of the individual sub-noise gain level optimize information?. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 40: 75–80. doi: 10.1002/uog.10122
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- 2Approximate quantification of detected fractional blood volume in the breast by 3D color flow and Doppler signal amplitude imaging. In 1993 Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings, IEEE Catalog No. 93CH33001-9, Levy M, McAvoy BR (eds). Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers: Piscataway, NJ, 1993; 1023–1026., , , , , .
- 14Quantitative three-dimensional power Doppler angiography: a flow-free phantom experiment to evaluate the relationship between color gain, depth and signal artifact. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2010; 35: 361–368., , , .
- 15Fetal size and dating: charts recommended for clinical obstetric practice. Ultrasound 2009; 17: 161–167., , , .