Prospective evaluation of the IOTA logistic regression model LR2 for the diagnosis of ovarian cancer
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 355–359, September 2012
How to Cite
Nunes, N., Yazbek, J., Ambler, G., Hoo, W., Naftalin, J. and Jurkovic, D. (2012), Prospective evaluation of the IOTA logistic regression model LR2 for the diagnosis of ovarian cancer. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 40: 355–359. doi: 10.1002/uog.11088
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2012 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- 7Education and Practical Standards Committee, European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. Minimum training recommendations for the practice of medical ultrasound. Ultraschall Med 2006; 27: 79–105.
- 12International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group. Terms, definitions and measurements to describe the sonographic features of adnexal tumors: a consensus opinion from the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2000; 16: 500–505., , , , , ;