Rightward convexity of the great vessel arising from the anterior ventricle: a novel fetal marker for transposition of the great arteries
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 168–171, February 2013
How to Cite
Menahem, S., Rotstein, A. and Meagher, S. (2013), Rightward convexity of the great vessel arising from the anterior ventricle: a novel fetal marker for transposition of the great arteries. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 41: 168–171. doi: 10.1002/uog.11171
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- 6McGahan JP, Moon-Grady AJ, Pawhwa A, Towner D, Rhee-Morris L, Gerscovic EO, Fogata M. Potential pitfalls and methods of improving in utero diagnosis of transposition of the great arteries, including the baby bird's beak image. J Ultrasound Med 2007; 26: 1499–1510; quiz 1511.
- 12International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Cardiac screening examination of the fetus: guidelines for performing the ‘basic’ and ‘extended basic’ cardiac scan. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2006; 27: 107–113.