Prenatal diagnosis of isolated total anomalous pulmonary venous connection: a series of 10 cases
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 291–297, March 2013
How to Cite
Laux, D., Fermont, L., Bajolle, F., Boudjemline, Y., Stirnemann, J. and Bonnet, D. (2013), Prenatal diagnosis of isolated total anomalous pulmonary venous connection: a series of 10 cases. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 41: 291–297. doi: 10.1002/uog.11186
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.