Gestational age-specific reference ranges for amniotic fluid assessment in monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancies
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 649–652, June 2013
How to Cite
DeKoninck, P., Deprest, J., Lewi, P., Richter, J., Galjaard, S., Van Keirsbilck, J., Van Calsteren, K. and Lewi, L. (2013), Gestational age-specific reference ranges for amniotic fluid assessment in monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancies. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 41: 649–652. doi: 10.1002/uog.12387
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- 8lme4: Linear and generalized linear mixed-effects models. R-package, 2010. http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=lme4., , .
- 9CRAN (Comprehensive R-Archive Network). R Development Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria, 2009. http://CRAN.R-project.org