How thick is too thick? When endometrial thickness should prompt biopsy in postmenopausal women without vaginal bleeding
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 558–565, October 2004
How to Cite
Smith-Bindman, R., Weiss, E. and Feldstein, V. (2004), How thick is too thick? When endometrial thickness should prompt biopsy in postmenopausal women without vaginal bleeding. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 24: 558–565. doi: 10.1002/uog.1704
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2004
- 3Clinical Gynecologic Oncology (6th edn). Mosby-Year Book: St Louis, MO: 2002., .
- 4American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Gynecologic Ultrasonography, 2000 Compendium of Selected Publications. ACOG: Washington, DC, 2000.
- 14The Writing Group for the Women's Health Initiative Investigators. Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women. Principal results from the Women's Health Initiative randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2002; 288: 321–333.
- 17SEER, Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program. National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute: Bethesda, MD, 2000.