Intraobserver and interobserver reproducibility of fetal biometry
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 654–658, November 2004
How to Cite
Perni, S. C., Chervenak, F. A., Kalish, R. B., Magherini-Rothe, S., Predanic, M., Streltzoff, J. and Skupski, D. W. (2004), Intraobserver and interobserver reproducibility of fetal biometry. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 24: 654–658. doi: 10.1002/uog.1717
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2004
- 6Intraobserver and interobserver variability of ovarian volume, gray-scale and color flow indices obtained using transvaginal three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasonography. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003; 21: 277–282., , , , .
- 7Sonographic determination of menstrual age. In Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology (4th edn), CallenPW (ed.). W. B. Saunders: New York, NY, 2000; 146–170., .