Upper level of the spina bifida defect: how good are we?
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 612–617, November 2004
How to Cite
Bruner, J. P., Tulipan, N., Dabrowiak, M. E., Luker, K. S., Walters, K., Burns, P. and Reed, G. (2004), Upper level of the spina bifida defect: how good are we?. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 24: 612–617. doi: 10.1002/uog.1781
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2004
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Folic acid and prevention of spina bifida and anencephaly. MMWR 2002; 51(RR-13): 9–11.
- 7Visualizing Data. Hobart Press: Summit, 1993..