Screening for Down syndrome based on maternal age or fetal nuchal translucency: a randomized controlled trial in 39 572 pregnancies
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 537–545, June 2005
How to Cite
Saltvedt, S., Almström, H., Kublickas, M., Valentin, L., Bottinga, R., Bui, T.-H., Cederholm, M., Conner, P., Dannberg, B., Malcus, P., Marsk, A. and Grunewald, C. (2005), Screening for Down syndrome based on maternal age or fetal nuchal translucency: a randomized controlled trial in 39 572 pregnancies. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 25: 537–545. doi: 10.1002/uog.1917
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2005
- Stockholm County Council Public Health and Medical Services Committee Research and Development department
- Landstingsfinansierad regional forskning, Region Skåne
- Uppsala County Council
- Karolinska Institute South Hospital
- 5Ultrasound dating at 12–14 or 15–20 weeks of gestation? A prospective cross-validation of established dating formulae in a population of in-vitro fertilized pregnancies randomized to early or late dating scan. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2004; 24: 42–50., , , , , .
- 7The 11–14-Week Scan. London, UK: Parthenon Publishing Group: 1999., , .
- 9Medical Birth Registration in 1996. Stockholm, Sweden: The National Board of Health and Welfare, Centre for Epidemiology, 1996.