Bishop score and ultrasound assessment of the cervix for prediction of time to onset of labor and time to delivery in prolonged pregnancy
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 298–305, September 2006
How to Cite
Strobel, E., Sladkevicius, P., Rovas, L., De Smet, F., Karlsson, E. D. and Valentin, L. (2006), Bishop score and ultrasound assessment of the cervix for prediction of time to onset of labor and time to delivery in prolonged pregnancy. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 28: 298–305. doi: 10.1002/uog.2746
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2005
- This study was supported by the Faculty of Health and Society at Malmö University, the Swedish Medical Research Council (grants nos. K2001-72X-11605-06A and K2002-72X-11605-07B), two governmental grants (Landstingsfinansierad regional forskning, Region Skåne and ALF-medel), and Funds administered by Malmö University Hospital.
- 1World Health Organization (WHO). Recommended definition terminology and format for statistical tables related to the perinatal period and rise of a new certification for cause of perinatal deaths. Modifications recommended by FIGO as amended, October 14, 1976. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1977; 56: 247–253.
- 2American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Management of post term pregnancy. Practice Patterns No. 6. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Washington, DC; 1997.
- 3International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO). Report of the FIGO subcommittee on Perinatal Epidemiology and Health Statistics following a workshop in Cairo, November 11–18, 1984. International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics: London, 1986; 54.
- 9Postdate pregnancy. In Obstetrics, normal and problem pregnancies, GabbeSG, NiebylJR, SimpsonJL (eds). Churchill Livingstone: Philadelphia, PA, 1996; 887–897., .