Does three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound help in discrimination between benign and malignant ovarian masses?
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 215–225, February 2007
How to Cite
Jokubkiene, L., Sladkevicius, P. and Valentin, L. (2007), Does three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound help in discrimination between benign and malignant ovarian masses?. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 29: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/uog.3922
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2006
- This study was supported by the Swedish Medical Research Council (grants nos. K2001-72X-11605-06A, K2002-72X-11605-07B and K2004-73X-11605-09A), two governmental grants (Landstingsfinansierad regional forskning (Region Skåne and ALF-medel)), and funds administered by Malmö University Hospital.
- 15Ovarian masses: Color Doppler. In Ultrasound and Endoscopic Surgery in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, TimmermanD, DeprestJ, BourneT (eds). Springer-Verlag: London, 2002; 153–164..
- 18Which extrauterine pelvic masses are difficult to correctly classify as benign or malignant on the basis of ultrasound findings, and is there a way of making a correct diagnosis? Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2006; 27: 438–444., , , , , , .