The Bayesian approach: a natural framework for statistical modeling
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 485–488, May 2007
How to Cite
Van Calster, B., Nabney, I., Timmerman, D. and Van Huffel, S. (2007), The Bayesian approach: a natural framework for statistical modeling. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 29: 485–488. doi: 10.1002/uog.3995
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- This research was supported by Research Council KUL: GOA-AMBioRICS, CoE EF/05/006 Optimization in Engineering, several PhD/postdoc & fellow grants, Flemish Government: FWO (PhD/postdoc grants, projects, G.0360.05 (EEG, Epileptic), G.0519.06 (Noninvasive brain oxygenation), FWO-G.0321.06 (Tensors/Spectral Analysis), research communities (ICCoS, ANMMM)); IWT (PhD Grants), Belgian Federal Science Policy Office IUAP P5/22 (‘Dynamical Systems and Control: Computation, Identification and Modelling’), EU: BIOPATTERN (FP6-2002-IST 508803), ETUMOUR (FP6-2002-LIFESCIHEALTH 503094), Healthagents (IST–2004–27214).
- 2An essay towards solving a problem in the doctrine of chances. Phil Trans 1763; 53: 370–418..
- 3Bayesian Data Analysis. Chapman & Hall: Boca Raton, 2004., , , .
- 4Statistics: a Bayesian perspective. Belmont: Duxbury Press: 1996..