The role of CnTI-SonoVue in the diagnosis of ovarian masses with papillary projections: a preliminary study
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 512–516, May 2007
How to Cite
Testa, A. C., Timmerman, D., Exacoustos, C., Fruscella, E., Van Holsbeke, C., Bokor, D., Arduini, D., Scambia, G. and Ferrandina, G. (2007), The role of CnTI-SonoVue in the diagnosis of ovarian masses with papillary projections: a preliminary study. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 29: 512–516. doi: 10.1002/uog.4013
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2007
- 3International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group. Terms, definitions and measurements to describe the sonographic features of adnexal tumors: a consensus opinion from the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2000; 16: 500–505., , , , , ;
- 5Which extrauterine pelvic masses are difficult to correctly classify as benign or malignant on the basis of ultrasound findings and is there a way of making a correct diagnosis? Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2006; 27: 438–444., , , , , , .
- 12New ultrasound contrast agents: expanding upon existing clinical applications. In Ultrasound Contrast Agents, GoldbergB (ed). Martin Dunitz Ltd: London, 1997; 31–42., , .