Reliability, repeatability and reproducibility: analysis of measurement errors in continuous variables
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 466–475, April 2008
How to Cite
Bartlett, J. W. and Frost, C. (2008), Reliability, repeatability and reproducibility: analysis of measurement errors in continuous variables. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 31: 466–475. doi: 10.1002/uog.5256
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2007
- 4National Institute for Standards and Technology. Guidelines for Evaluating and Expressing the Uncertainty of NIST Measurement Results. http://physics.nist.gov/Pubs/guidelines/contents.html [18 December 2007].
- 5Intraobserver and interobserver variability of ovarian volume, gray-scale and color flow indices obtained using transvaginal three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasonography. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003; 21: 277–282., , , , .
- 6Introduction to the Bootstrap. Chapman & Hall/CRC: New York, 1993., .
- 11The use of inversion mode and 3D manual segmentation in volume measurement of fetal fluid-filled structures: comparison with Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis (VOCAL™). Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2008; 31: 177–186., , , , , , , , .
- 18Variance Components. John Wiley & Sons: Chichester, 1992., , .