Prenatal diagnosis of partial lumbar asoma by two- and three-dimensional ultrasound and computed tomography: embryological aspects and perinatal management
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 579–581, September 2008
How to Cite
Huissoud, C., Bisch, C., Charrin, K., Rudigoz, R.-C. and Guibaud, L. (2008), Prenatal diagnosis of partial lumbar asoma by two- and three-dimensional ultrasound and computed tomography: embryological aspects and perinatal management. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 32: 579–581. doi: 10.1002/uog.6136
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2008
- 1Embryology of the spine and associated congenital abnormalities. Spine J 2005; 5: 564–576., , .
- 2Prenatal development of the normal human vertebral corpora in different segments of the spine. Spine 1998; 23: 2265–2271., , , .
- 3Congenital scoliosis. Curr Opin Pediatr 2000; 12: 61–66., , , .
- 4Hemivertebra: prenatal diagnosis, incidence and characteristics. Fetal Diagn Ther 2005; 20: 121–126., , , .
- 5Congenital kyphosis due to absence of two lumbar vertebral bodies. J Clin Ultrasound 1991; 19: 303–305., .
- 6Neurologic deficits secondary to spinal deformity. A review of the literature and report of 43 cases. Spine 1980; 5: 331–355., , , , , .
- 7The embryogenesis of congenital vertebral dislocation: early embryonic buckling? Pediatr Neurosurg 1998; 29: 281–289., , , , .
- 8Spinal instability as defined by the three-column spine concept in acute spinal trauma. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1984; Oct: 65–76..
- 9Spinal instability: the orthopedic approach. Semin Musculoskelet Radiol 2005; 9: 77–87., , .
- 10Surgical treatment of congenital kyphosis. Spine 2001; 26: 2251–2257., , , , , .