Prospective validation of first-trimester combined screening for trisomy 21
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 14–18, July 2009
How to Cite
Kagan, K. O., Etchegaray, A., Zhou, Y., Wright, D. and Nicolaides, K. H. (2009), Prospective validation of first-trimester combined screening for trisomy 21. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 34: 14–18. doi: 10.1002/uog.6412
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- Fetal Medicine Foundation. Grant Number: 1037116
- 4First-trimester screening for trisomy 21 by free beta-human chorionic gonadotropin and pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A: impact of maternal and pregnancy characteristics. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2008; 31: 493–502., , , , .
- 5Multicenter study of first-trimester screening for trisomy 21 in 75 821 pregnancies: results and estimation of the potential impact of individual risk-orientated two-stage first-trimester screening. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2005; 25: 221–226., , , , .
- 6Office for National Statistics. Birth Statistics. Review of the Registrar General on births and patterns of family building in England and Wales, 2000–2002. Series FM1, No. 29–31. Stationery Office: London.
- 7An introduction to the bootstrap (1st edn). Chapman and Hall: New York, 1993., .