The contribution of R. Romero to this article was prepared as part of his official duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 556–565, November 2009
How to Cite
Lee, W., Balasubramaniam, M., Deter, R. L., Yeo, L., Hassan, S. S., Gotsch, F., Kusanovic, J. P., Gonçalves, L. F. and Romero, R. (2009), New fetal weight estimation models using fractional limb volume. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 34: 556–565. doi: 10.1002/uog.7327
This article was published online on 1 September 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected (22 September 2009).
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2009
- Perinatology Research Branch
- Division of Intramural Research
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health
- Human Development, NIH, DHHS
This article has been cited by:
- 1End-of-life decisions for extremely low-gestational-age infants: Why simple rules for complicated decisions should be avoided, Seminars in Perinatology, 2014, 38, 1, 31, , , ,
- 4Individualized fetal growth assessment: critical evaluation of key concepts in the specification of third trimester size trajectories, Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2014, 27, 6, 543, , , , , ,
- 5Sex-related growth differences are present but not enhanced in in vitro fertilization pregnancies, Fertility and Sterility, 2014, 101, 2, 407, , , , ,
- 8The need to redefine preeclampsia, Expert Opinion on Medical Diagnostics, 2012, 6, 4, 347,
- 9The relationship of newborn adiposity to fetal growth outcome based on birth weight or the modified neonatal growth assessment score, Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2012, 25, 10, 1933, , , , , ,
- 13New aspect in management of fetal growth restriction, Korean Journal of Obstetrics, 2011, 54, 1, 1,