Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy: screening by uterine artery Doppler imaging and blood pressure at 11–13 weeks
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 497–502, November 2009
How to Cite
Poon, L. C. Y., Karagiannis, G., Leal, A., Romero, X. C. and Nicolaides, K. H. (2009), Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy: screening by uterine artery Doppler imaging and blood pressure at 11–13 weeks. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 34: 497–502. doi: 10.1002/uog.7439
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- The Fetal Medicine Foundation
- 1World Health Organization. Make Every Mother and Child Count. World Health Report, 2005. World Health Organization: Geneva, 2005.
- 2Confidential Enquiry into Maternal and Child Health (CEMACH). Perinatal Mortality 2006: England, Wales and Northern Ireland. CEMACH: London, 2008.
- 3American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Practice Bulletins—Obstetrics. ACOG practice bulletin: diagnosis and management of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia: number 33, January 2002. Obstet Gynecol 2002; 99: 159–167.
- 4Fetal Medicine Foundation Second-Trimester Screening Group. Prediction of pre-eclampsia by uterine artery Doppler imaging: relationship to gestational age at delivery and small-for-gestational age. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2008; 31: 310–313., , , , ;
- 7National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health. Antenatal care: routine care for the healthy pregnant woman. Clinical Guideline. Commissioned by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. RCOG Press: London, 2008.
- 8Maternal risk factors for hypertensive disorders in pregnancy: a multivariate approach. J Hum Hypertens 2009. DOI: 10.1038/jhh.2009.45., , , , .
- 17Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy: screening by systolic diastolic and mean arterial pressure at 11–13 weeks. J Hypertens (in press)., , , , .
- 20European Commission for Standardization. European Standard EN 1060-1 : 1996. Specification for non-invasive sphygmomanometers. Part 1: General requirements. European Commission for Standardization: Brussels, 1996.