Intravenous contrast ultrasound examination using contrast-tuned imaging (CnTI™) and the contrast medium SonoVue® for discrimination between benign and malignant adnexal masses with solid components
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 699–710, December 2009
How to Cite
Testa, A. C., Timmerman, D., Van Belle, V., Fruscella, E., Van Holsbeke, C., Savelli, L., Ferrazzi, E., Leone, F. P. G., Marret, H., Tranquart, F., Exacoustos, C., Nazzaro, G., Bokor, D., Magri, F., Van Huffel, S., Ferrandina, G. and Valentin, L. (2009), Intravenous contrast ultrasound examination using contrast-tuned imaging (CnTI™) and the contrast medium SonoVue® for discrimination between benign and malignant adnexal masses with solid components. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 34: 699–710. doi: 10.1002/uog.7464
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2001-72X 11605-06A, K2002-72X-11605-07B, K2004-73X-11605-09A, K2006-73X-11605-11-3
- 7Handbook of contrast Echocardiography. LV function and Myocardial Perfusion. Springer Verlag: Heidelberg, 2000; 25–26., .
- 10International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group. Terms, definitions and measurements to describe the sonographic features of adnexal tumors: a consensus opinion from the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2000; 16: 500–505., , , , , ;
- 16Reliability analysis: calculate and compare intra-class correlation coefficients (ICC) in SAS. Proceedings of the 20th North East SAS Users Group Congress (NESUG), Statistics and Data Analysis, 2007; 1–4., .
- 18Which extrauterine pelvic masses are difficult to correctly classify as benign or malignant on the basis of ultrasound findings and is there a way of making a correct diagnosis? Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2006; 27: 438–444., , , , , , .