Presented at the 12th International Plastics Additives and Modifiers Conference Addcon World 2006, Cologne Germany, 17–18th October 2006.
Exploitation of the complex chemistry of hindered amine stabilizers in effective plastics stabilization†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 119–132, September 2007
How to Cite
Pospíšil, J., Pilař, J. and Nešpůrek, S. (2007), Exploitation of the complex chemistry of hindered amine stabilizers in effective plastics stabilization. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 13: 119–132. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20113
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: KAN400720701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!