Tensile properties, swelling, and water absorption behavior of rice-husk-powder-filled polypropylene/(recycled acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber) composites
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 190–197, September 2011
How to Cite
Ismail, H., Ragunathan, S. and Hussin, K. (2011), Tensile properties, swelling, and water absorption behavior of rice-husk-powder-filled polypropylene/(recycled acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber) composites. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 17: 190–197. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20261
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!