Influence of compatibilizers and processing temperature on microcellular injection-molded polypropylene/(waste tire powder) composites
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 254–259, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-X., Fan, J.-l., Pal, K., Kim, J. K. and Xin, Z.-X. (2011), Influence of compatibilizers and processing temperature on microcellular injection-molded polypropylene/(waste tire powder) composites. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 17: 254–259. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20271
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZR2010EM044, ZR2011EMQ013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!