The authors thank the Ministry of Science, Technology and the Environment of Malaysia for funding this work under IRPA Project (Vot. 78044).
Mechanical properties of talc- and (calcium carbonate)-filled poly(vinyl chloride) hybrid composites†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 76–86, June 2012
How to Cite
Tuen, B. S., Hassan, A. and Abu Bakar, A. (2012), Mechanical properties of talc- and (calcium carbonate)-filled poly(vinyl chloride) hybrid composites. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20280
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Ministry of Science, Technology and the Environment of Malaysia for funding this work under IRPA Project. Grant Number: Vot. 78044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!