Combined effect of hindered amine light stabilizer and ultraviolet absorbers on photodegradation of poly(vinyl chloride)
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 17–25, March 2012
How to Cite
Chai, R., Chen, S. and Zhang, J. (2012), Combined effect of hindered amine light stabilizer and ultraviolet absorbers on photodegradation of poly(vinyl chloride). J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 17–25. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20285
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!