Effects of partial replacement of commercial fillers by recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate) powder on the properties of natural rubber composites
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 139–146, June 2012
How to Cite
Nabil, H., Ismail, H. and Rashid, A. A. (2012), Effects of partial replacement of commercial fillers by recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate) powder on the properties of natural rubber composites. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 139–146. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20291
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Universiti Sains Malaysia. Grant Number: 1001/PBAHAN/8021028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!