Processability of PVC plastisols containing a polyhydroxybutyrate-polyhydroxyvalerate copolymer
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 9–16, March 2012
How to Cite
Garcia-Quesada, J. C., Pelaez, I., Akin, O. and Kocabas, I. (2012), Processability of PVC plastisols containing a polyhydroxybutyrate-polyhydroxyvalerate copolymer. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 9–16. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20293
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: GVPRE/2008/148
- University of Alicante. Grant Number: GRE08P07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!