Effects of methyl methacrylate grafting and polyamide coating on the interfacial behavior and mechanical properties of jute-fiber-reinforced polypropylene composites
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 113–119, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Cui, Y., Zhang, H. and Xie, B. (2012), Effects of methyl methacrylate grafting and polyamide coating on the interfacial behavior and mechanical properties of jute-fiber-reinforced polypropylene composites. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 113–119. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20296
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!