Effects of multi-walled carbon nanotube functionalization on the morphological and mechanical properties of nanocomposite foams based on poly(vinyl chloride)/(wood flour)/ (multi-walled carbon nanotubes)
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 161–167, September 2012
How to Cite
Ghasemi, I., Farsheh, A.T. and Masoomi, Z. (2012), Effects of multi-walled carbon nanotube functionalization on the morphological and mechanical properties of nanocomposite foams based on poly(vinyl chloride)/(wood flour)/ (multi-walled carbon nanotubes). J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 161–167. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20299
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!