Tensile properties, degradation behavior, and water absorption of sago starch plastic films
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 235–240, December 2012
How to Cite
Ismail, H. and Zaaba, N. F. (2012), Tensile properties, degradation behavior, and water absorption of sago starch plastic films. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 235–240. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20300
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!