Synthesis and characterization of starch-graft-polyacrylamide copolymers and their application as filtration control agents in drilling fluid
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 261–266, December 2012
How to Cite
Guo, W.-Y. and Peng, B. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of starch-graft-polyacrylamide copolymers and their application as filtration control agents in drilling fluid. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 18: 261–266. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20313
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Mianyang City Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 08Y004-2
- Scientific Research Fund of Sichuan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 10ZA181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!