Phase separation of impact-modified PVC/PMMA blends under melt-blending conditions
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 11–17, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, C., Gao, Y., Qi, X., Tan, Z., Sun, S. and Zhang, H. (2013), Phase separation of impact-modified PVC/PMMA blends under melt-blending conditions. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 19: 11–17. doi: 10.1002/vnl.20325
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 51003007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!