Fixed-bed column removal of chemical oxygen demand, anions, and heavy metals from paper mill wastewater by using polyaniline and polypyrrole nanocomposites on carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 213–218, September 2013
How to Cite
Ghorbani, M. and Eisazadeh, H. (2013), Fixed-bed column removal of chemical oxygen demand, anions, and heavy metals from paper mill wastewater by using polyaniline and polypyrrole nanocomposites on carbon nanotubes. J Vinyl Addit Technol, 19: 213–218. doi: 10.1002/vnl.21314
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!